Friday, December 5, 2008

I Got A Letter From Sarah Palin Today


Sarah Palin is the grifter that keeps on grifting!

Technically it was yesterday. And here I thought I'd be able to not need a reason to talk about her anymore. But as it turns out she kinda sorta forgot to disclose more freebies

I'm sure the darling of the Tundra doesn't want to face a similar fate as her good pal Ted Stevens so although she was a wee bit slow in reporting things hey, she finally got around to it! 

When she's not stumping in Georgia or being poked by Joe Biden, she's sending greetings and salutations (and terrorizing us Californians). What has she done that's so outrageous you may ask? She sent me an offer I can't refuse.
"As Governor of Alaska (can't I just refer to you as a failed Vice Presidential candidate from now on?), I am pleased to tell you about a very special offer: now you can receive an official Alaska travel guide - absolutely FREE. This isn't some skimpy brochure - this is a full color publication, as bold and exciting as Alaska." 

Cue the Informercial voiceover - but wait there's more!

"Alaska is different from every other destination in the world. Every day offers an unforgettable memory: a mother moose and a calf (you mean she actually let some live?); glaciers and mountains; our Russian legacy (try not to snicker) and gold rush days. Please send for your FREE guide today, while supplies last." 
OMG I'd better get moving or else she might come after me with a Bible in one hand and a rifle in the other. Yikes. Talk about reaching across borders. 

photo: Judy Patrick
Bookmark and Share

No comments: