Thursday, September 4, 2008

John McCain is a Windbag

Update 346am:


“I don’t work for a party,” he said. 
“I don’t work for a special interest. 
I don’t work for myself. 
I work for you.” 

Wow....what a liar! Don't fall for the bs.

******
Ok I don't even have to listen to the entire speech to guess what he's gonna say. If you are in that $5M and above bracket you are safe from any fall-out, but the rest of us will be in trouble.

1. I am a POW
2. I like war
3. Sarah Palin is my kinda gal
4. Barack Obama is bad
5. I really want to win so vote for me


After he's done we can analyze what - if anything - he actually says about POLICY. How can he though when he's voted against every conceivable law that would actually help people.

We can always vote for Paris.


See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die  

No comments: