Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Just Had A Weird Dream

I was outside at night. The neighborhood was very rough. I was wearing a brown jacket and a white skirt. Perhaps it was suede - but this is how I knew I was dreaming, lol. It was that deep REM when you feel as if you're having an out of body experience. I couldn't wake up. I see a big tank. I suppose all tanks are big. I'm angry. I start to run towards it screaming at a soldier. I have something thrown at me like a grenade or an IAD. It's going to blow up in my face but I am able to catch it and toss it back. Then I wake up. I'm trying to understand and explain to myself what that dream was really about. Would I be considered the aggressor or the victim? Was that a US soldier I was fighting? I wonder how many of us ordinary folk would feel if our country was overrun by Chinese soldiers and weapons. I pick China due to the amount of money this government has borrowed from them and if they came to collect on that note. Would we just roll over and say, "Oh well. We buy everything from them anyway." Or would we fight? By the way I was NOT watching any war movies before I went to sleep last night. I don't think I'll be drinking any coffee today either. I am still shaking.

No comments: