Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A California Carol for Our Gov



T'was the day before Xmas and all through the state, disgruntled citizens are sharpening their stakes. Is that Morgan Freeman I hear or a really good impersonator? Yup, it's him. I am so relieved to know I'm not *crazy* about my outrage over the Governator's failure to lead. He tried blatant right-wing tactics when he prepared to attack nurses, fire fighters and teachers but that was quickly slapped down. He's let the budget balloon from $7B to $15B while ignoring the pending calendar year that adds on another $28B the State does not have. Now the State will run out of money in February 2009. He's claiming that he'll pass a budget without fellow Republicans to save Kah-li-fawn-ya. I'll believe it when it happens. 

The Courage Campaign put out this satirical piece (note to all the racist regurgitaters who tried to be 'cute' with the Obamas - this is how it's done) and is asking for our signatures. The end.

No comments: