Monday, January 26, 2009

Blago Blago Go Away....


No one can say this man doesn't have balls! Governor Rod Blagojevich is spending his time doing a press junket with the New York news media as his impeachment trials gears up. He's scheduled to appear on Larry King later - bumping former President Carter from today's line-up. I really wanted to hear what he was going to say about the Obama Administration because I know it will be of some substance. Carter always seemed more like a nice man than a shrewd (or uber-corrupt) politician. 

Instead we get to hear the "spin zone" from a shrewd politician. Need I add the corrupt adjective? I will still give Blago the nod of deference for the way he appointed Senator Burris over the objections of Harry Reid and exposed Reid's meddling. That was brilliant. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight, okay?!  

I love how Blago brings up Ah-nold. If California had any money left and additional year on the actor's term he would be impeached, you can trust that! Since Twitter was all abuzz over his appearance on the View earlier I thought I'd post it. I'm still working on my follow-up #Inaug09 post but have a film class to attend in 15 minutes. Enjoy!

                       Barbara Walter Solo pt 1

                                Barbara Walters pt 2

                           Group Interview pt 3

Bookmark and Share

No comments: