Monday, February 2, 2009

If You Attend One Music Festival This Year


This would be it. Goldenvoice is even offering a lay-a-way plan just to keep the coffers flowing. Now that the "impossible" has been done and we've elected a Black President - can we get a Smiths reunion? We can still hope, right? Although Moz and Marr claim it's not in the cards, I just want to hear Girlfriend In A Coma live and in person once.  Will Amy Winehouse actually show up? Drugs and desert temps don't exactly mix. Nothing beats Year One way back in 1999, though 2006 with the 24 minute Madonna set and the Daft Punk blowout will live on infamy. I hope I can make it this year. 



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Liz Dwyer said...

LOL, I cracked up about the layaway plan. Too funny. Alas, I don't think I'll be going. I always think I'm too old, and I don't know what I'd do with my kids!

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog said...

Hey Liz: As long as the musical acts are in our peer group you're not too old! And you bring your hubby and the boys with you!! I've seen people bring their toddlers - now that I don't get - but I guess they stay in the mist tent or something.